阅读文章

你到底爱谁(中英译)

[日期:2007-12-26] 来源:网络  作者:佚名 [字体: ]
      你到底爱谁(中英版)
When I was a girl,

当我还是个小女孩,

I had a lot of dreams to make.

我有很多梦想.

Someday I can meet someone with a boy.

将来,遇上一少男.

He can buy me barbie girl.

他给我买芭比娃娃,

He can give me hello kitty.

给我可爱小猫,

He can send me candy and rose everyday.

送我糖果,玫瑰 -- 每天.

When i grew older

当我长大,

I found my world is not so good.

发现世界并非如此灿烂.

All the boys just showed me their richness.

男孩都只炫耀他们的财钱.

Till I saw a pretty face,

直到见到一帅少年

With nothing in his pocket,

-- 囊空袋干,

leaving me after hearing my dreams.

听了我的梦,弃我去远.

Oh, can you give me one more chance

哦,请再给我一次机缘,

and let me show you all my dreams.

让我展示你我所有的梦想.

Something may be a mistake

这可能是个失措,

if you never go into my heart to see.

如果你不到我心底看看.

Oh, can you give me one more day

哦,请再给我一天时间,

and let me give you a real kiss.

让我给你一个真正的吻.

What a girl really needs is the love,

女孩真正需要的是爱,

true love, a girl's dreams.

真正的爱, 女孩的梦幻.


阅读:
录入:爱上英语

评论 】 【 推荐 】 【 打印
上一篇:<暖昧>的英文翻译
下一篇:名师讲解(一)常见行为的表达方式
相关文章      
本文评论       全部评论
发表评论


点评: 字数
姓名:

  • 尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
  • 承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
  • 本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
  • 本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
  • 参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款
 
文章查询


 

爱上英语QQ交流群