阅读文章

<丁香花>英文翻译

[日期:2007-12-04] 来源:网络  作者:佚名 [字体: ]

丁香花

The lilacs

你说你最爱丁香花

You said you love the lilacs best

因为你的名字就是她

for you are named after her.

多么忧郁的花

What a melancholy flower

多愁善感的人啊

As sentimental as you.

当花儿枯萎的时候

When she withered away,

当画面定格的时候

freezing at her prime,

多么娇嫩的花

delicate as she is,

却躲不过风吹雨打

she is doomed to suffer the rain and wind.

飘啊摇啊的一生

No matter how many twists and turns there are in life

多少美丽编织的梦啊

and how many dreams weaved in wonder,

就这样匆匆你走了

you hurried away to death,

留给我一生牵挂

yet living always on my mind.

那坟前 开满鲜花

The grave has burst into full bloom,

是你多么渴望的美啊

a beauty that you ever yearned for.

你看啊 漫山遍野

See, flowers are everywhere.

你还觉得孤单吗

are you still all alone?

你听啊 有人在唱

Listen, who is singing

那首你最爱的歌谣啊

your favorite ballad?

尘世间 多少繁芜

all the ups and downs of the world

从此不必再牵挂

are gone and no more.



阅读:
录入:爱上英语

评论 】 【 推荐 】 【 打印
上一篇:《谁动了我的琴弦》英文翻译
下一篇:数词的三种不同翻译的方法
相关文章      
本文评论       全部评论
  你很棒   (许恺 ,今 14:46 )
  好拽哦?   (peng ,12/04/2007 16:09:01 )
发表评论


点评: 字数
姓名:

  • 尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
  • 承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
  • 本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
  • 本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
  • 参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款
 
文章查询


 

爱上英语QQ交流群